Senior Software Engineer / Backend developer
(Full Time, Start: October)
prenode scales AI effectively and efficiently across companies without sacrificing data privacy. We are a spin-off from KIT that develops cutting-edge AI technologies inspired by innovative research.
Our customers are platforms, ecosystems or networks of companies. We enable those companies that face similar analytical challenges, to collaboratively create AI models without exposing their data. By leveraging our sequential transfer learning technology, they are able to incorporate better performing and more efficient AI models without the necessity of large training data sets or the exchange of data.
We recently received funding to further extend and scale our solution to different industries. For our journey to be the top player of collaborative AI development, we want to extend our team with ambitious, talented and driven individuals.
- Design and develop software and system architectures
- Enable to create and improve distributed machine learning in a robust, secure and scalable system
- Create and deploy machine learning services
- Write clean, well tested and well-documented code
- Engineer and set up data integrations, write microservices and help to automate processes
What we offer
- A dynamic and ambitious environment that guarantees you a steep learning curve and the possibility for growth.
- A flexible and modern working culture that gives you the advantages of today’s digital possibilities and tools.
- Innovative new technology and approach that ensures your everyday work is purposeful and impactful
- A fun and committed team that wants to collaborate and learn from each other.
- Passionate about writing code and creating software
- You have a track record of leading the design and development of a software product and features
- 4+ years of industry experience as a software engineer or developer
- Strong computer science and development fundamentals, including algorithm design, data structures, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python, JS, Java or a similar
- Demonstrated proficiency with microservices as well as designing large and scalable software systems
- Open mindset to grow and constantly improve your skills
- Ability to mentor junior software engineers or software developers
What we value
- Innovation. We love technology and the new possibilities it enables.
- Happiness and growth. We seek an environment in which everyone has a good time and can develop its full potential.
- Data privacy. We believe great advancements in AI and data privacy can go along.