Machine Learning Expert
(Full Time / Working Student / Internship, Start: October)
prenode scales AI effectively and efficiently across companies without sacrificing data privacy. We are a spin-off from KIT that develops cutting-edge AI technologies inspired by innovative research.
Our customers are platforms, ecosystems or networks of companies. We enable those companies that face similar analytical challenges, to collaboratively create AI models without exposing their data. By leveraging our sequential transfer learning technology, they are able to incorporate better performing and more efficient AI models without the necessity of large training data sets or the exchange of data.
We recently received funding to further extend and scale our solution to different industries. For our journey to be the top player of collaborative AI development, we want to extend our team with ambitious, talented and driven individuals.
- Design and evaluate state-of-the-art deep learning methods for various tasks (e.g., computer vision, time series forecasts)
- Implement and optimize solutions for object recognition and classification on large images
- Transfer deep learning models across data sets
- Evaluate machine learning models
- Define strategies and goals for machine learning projects – especially with small data sets
What we offer
- A dynamic and ambitious environment that guarantees you a steep learning curve and the possibility for growth.
- A flexible and modern working culture that gives you the advantages of today’s digital possibilities and tools.
- Innovative new technology and approach that ensures your everyday work is purposeful and impactful.
- A fun and committed team that wants to collaborate and learn from each other.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, information systems or similar
- Analytical thinking and creativity by finding effective solutions
- Preferably academic background in machine learning / computer vision
- Preferably experience with Python
- Experience working with GIT
- Profound knowledge in ML and ML-frameworks (e.g. tensorflow, pytorch or similar)
- Interest and ability to learn other technical skills as needed.
What we value
- Innovation. We love technology and the new possibilities it enables.
- Happiness and growth. We seek an environment in which everyone has a good time and can develop its full potential.
- Data privacy. We believe great advancements in AI and data privacy can go along.